On Monday was my birthday and as you know from my last post I am now 12 years old. I had a great day, my mom curled my hair in the morning and then i got my new clothes on. In my opinion I looked fabulous. I got to school and i found about 8 bags of candy in my locker. In every class it was super easy but each teacher gave the class a whole lot of homework. I was really mad. SERIOUSLY, I yeld walking out of school that day. It just so happened that we got the most homework of all year on MY birthday. So after I finished my homework my family and I went to Akita for dinner. I got to get lobster and steak. YUMMY!!!! I kinda was mad when about five whole people in that place had a birthday that night. I was like NO its my birthday and you can go get your own. We went home and had some delicous cake my mommy baked up for me. After that we did presents and I got alot of awesome stuff, includeing a wedding card my 4 year old sister picked out for me. These were her words when i opened that envlope," look theres a princess on it!". I love that chick. After some television we went to bed. The next morning when i woke up i was in a happy dandy mood. When my mom asked me a question which required a answer i tried to speek but it hurt really bad. My mom got me a appointment for the doctor at 10:00. She told me if i was fine i was going back to school. Which was COMPLETLY fine with me. As you remember i just did about 10 pages of work for homework, imagine what it would be for a whole day. So we get there and my aunt was there with her littlest daughter who also had strep. I sat down and my aunt gave me a strep test. I about gaged my self to death. i am very sensitive back there next to that dangley thingy. Postive!!! If anyone knows how to say that in spanish please tell me. So i went back to the house and watched, The Cosby Show starting with season 1 eposiode 1. If any of you readers i recommend it to anyone stuck at home. At the end of the day my whole family was sitting down with me watching Sandra and Elvin have a very odd argument. We got to season 3 eposiode 16. We went to bed. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.And thats all i have to say about that.
Dont you love my ending
- Nat
No comments:
Post a Comment