Thursday, June 25, 2009

TIM HAWKINS

OMG i am going to go see Tim Hawkins tonight with my cousins . I LOVE Tim Hawkins. You are probably wondering who is Tim Hawkins . Tim Hawkins is the funniest christian comedian in the world. We are going to see him live at my cousins church . At this very instant i am have a hard time typing because i am freaking out . After the show my cousins are comeing over to sleep over . We are so excited to be going to the Tim Hawkins show tonight . We will have the most fabutastic fabulous most fun time in the world at the Tim Hawkins show.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post you some pictures latter


Peace love and happyness

3 comments:

Amy Woods said...

Wasn't that fun? He was hilarious!!

mom

Anonymous said...

i liked the technical difficulty thing

Brookie Cookie said...

I'm so glad you guys came with us! I haven't laughed that hard in forever! His songs get stuck in my head, and I forget the real words! We'll bring the CD with us to Adiah's party and you can download them to your ipod, and then you'll be laughing all the time and people will want to know what you're listening to. or they'll just think you're crazy. either way, you'll be having fun! - Aunt Gina (I think this computer is signed in as Brooklyn right now though)