Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tonight at 6:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonight at 6:00 i am going to put on a singing show. i have always wanted to be a singer. when i am old enough i am going to try out for American Idol. it will be a lot of fun. i can just imagine Simon saying i really like you . in his British ascent. do you think that would funny or not i do. i am going to singing to sing the song white horse tonight. while i am typing this i am listing to my IPOD. it is very hard to type while listening to music, so i am just going to leave. bye

3 comments:

Linda "Grammy" Woods said...

Someday you'll have to sing your song for Papa Jim and I :)

M Holly said...

You go, girl! I'll be anxiously waiting to see you on American Idol!

Anonymous said...

The singing was good, but she forgot to mention that she did it the next tow nights, woo! And it was the same song!! I know you know more songs than that, Natalie! I would know, you choose all the ones i brutally despise!!When it comes to blogging, you and i are very different! You post about once a week, but all of the post are 3 in. in length! I don't post that often, but when i do, i post like tow whole pages!