Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Student Council

On Tuesday we found out who made it to student council.There were a couple of people in my class who ran for student council. There were 4 people , Ryan,Hogan, Santos, and me. But yesterday we found out. So I will tell you who won, me and Ryan. But I feel really bad because the other people looked really sad. But then the councilor called them in to her office and said if they can write her a note why they want to be in student council then she will give the note to the councilors and maybe they have another chance. So that is a good thing.I just wanted to give you a ketch up of whats been happening a round here. Bye.

3 comments:

Amy Woods said...

Congratulations!!! We are so proud of you!!

Love,

Mom

M Holly said...

Congratulations, Natalie. It is an awesome opportunity for you and I know that you will be great at it. PaPa and I are so proud of you!

Beth said...

Congratulations, Natalie. You will do a great job. Love, Aunt Beth