O.k if you've ever started a new school you now how I feel!!!!!!! I'm really nerves about starting a new school. It makes me feel better that my brother is going to the same school. I am really
excited for school , but I'm just a little
nervous. I'm really
excited to meet new friends too!!!!!!! I've all ready meet 4 people. They are quadruplets, and they live right behind me. We went to my new school yesterday to register. After we were done they showed us around the school. There were so many hallways and I didn't know which one was which. Now this part is weird , there was an upstairs in an elementary school ? They were really nice. I am really
excited for school to start!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Yes, Natalie, I can remember just how you are feeling 'excited and scary all mixed up' but the big difference is that you have a personality that is charming and attracts people quickly so in no time you will be the social butterfly of the school :) You will probably meet kids from your gymnastics and that will help a lot too. All this to say I hope it goes well with you and wish you a year of fun and lots of learning. (Now to get Aunt Gina to help me add you to my page! Help!) :) LOL
You will do fine! Just like in your old school it will take some getting used to. But in no time at all you will know which hall is which! I'll walk you in until you are comfortable.
Love,
mommy
Post a Comment