Hi my name is
Natalie.
I'm sort of new to this , so this might be really bad, I don't know. So first
I'll tell you a little about my self, I'm very athletic and I love animal's. I love doing gymnastics. I'm 9 years old. I love the outdoors. I'm also competitive. For future references, there will be no pictures for a while. Oh I forgot, I love to sing.
8 comments:
I like your blog a lot Natalie!!! Maybe in the future you can buy a blog design from Mrs. Jennifer!
How about this weekend when I'm there staying with you, you and I can create a blog design for you together? I'll teach you how to do it! Maybe you can get Brooklyn excited about doing one too. . .
I LOVE YOU, and can't wait to read all about what's in that silly little head of yours, pictures or no pictures! Love YOU bunches!
What? You have a blog? Just playin'. I love you and was gonna say that maybe Aunt Gina could help you with a design. So yeah! Aunt Gina can help you with a design!
Thankyou Aunt Gina, I'd love to!!!!!!!
Yay! The Bug is online! Can't wait to see more!
What a great list of attributes about yourself. I would add spunky, witty and hilariously funny.
Yea! Our Nat-ly is blogging! Can't wait to see what all goes on in your life. I'm sure you will be blogging about gymnastics, school and all the new friends you meet there, gymnastics, blog designs, gymnastics. Oh, and did I say gymnastics? Can't wait to watch the olympics with you next week. You can explain all the technical details to me! Love you, Natiebug!
Natalie! What can I say that everyone else hasn't already said and I agree with!!! More seriously though, I am very glad you are blogging and I look forward to reading about all that is important to you. I know Aunt Gina will create you a beautiful blog --- just look at what she did with mine!!! I hope you blog often so that Papa and I can get a glimpse into your world. Love ya and welcome to blogging.
Post a Comment